My Favorite Movies

Hello,

Today, I'm sharing my top 10 favorite movies which I love & will bet that some of these are also your favorite too.
They'll make you cry, laugh, motivate and even leave you think for a while.
These movies really inspire me & I love them because they touched my heart.
So, here's the list :

# Fight Club
# Forrest Gump
# Before Trilogy
# The Big Lebowski
# The Pursuit of Happiness
# Ethernal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
# Seven Years in Tibet
# The Godfather
# 12 Angry Men
# Martian

Honourable mentions : 

Shawshank Redemption, Into the wild, Terminal, No Country for Old Me.

Apart from Hollywood :

Motorcycle Diaries ( Latin America )
In the Mood for Love ( Hong Kong )
Memories of Murder ( South Korea ) ..

Here, you can also share your score & your favorite movies too. So, that I can add it on my watch list.

Good day !!

Comments

Popular Posts